The Caddo Mills Chamber of Commerce has been serving the community for MANY years but in 2012 we made the decision to incorporate as a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. This has meant exciting changes for the Chamber including the renovation of our by-laws, election of new officers, and a forward focus to build the Chamber with a fresh, renewed energy!
Caddo Mills is a rural community in Hunt County, 40 miles east of Dallas on I 30. Caddo Mills is known for our excellent school system which covers a 66 square mile area with 1,551 students who attend one of four campuses. Caddo Mills ISD is a Texas Education Agency RECOGNIZED school district.
The cost of living in Caddo Mills is exceptional. The March 2012 cost of living index in Caddo Mills was 84, less than the U.S. average is 100. Our crime rate is amazingly low also: city-data.com reports the national crime index to be 391/100,000 but in Caddo Mills the crime rate in 2011 was only 135/100,000.
Most common occupations for men are:
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (10%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (9%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (5%)
- Supervisors, construction and extraction workers (4%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (4%)
- Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (4%)
- Business operations specialists (4%)
Most common occupations for women are:
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (11%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (10%)
- Cooks and food preparation workers (9%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (9%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (6%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (4%)
- Waiters and waitresses (3%)
You can reach the City of Caddo Mills at (903) 527-3116
Fax: (903) 527-4582
Contact City of Caddo Mills via Email